Jeff and I are obviously pretty stressed out about this whole moving company situation. If I ever move again we are packing our own stuff, putting in a U Haul and moving it ourselves! Who would have ever known we would be heading towards the third week in August and no stuff! Jeff has talked to the owner of the company who says he doesn't know when he'll manage to get it here! Jeff spoke to a Pittsburgh attorney this morning and unfortunately he's said there's nothing we can do. There are tons of "scum bag" moving companies out there and he hears tons of complaints like ours. I also found a blog here that lists horror stories about the company that so far are worse than mine.
I registered Maia for school yesterday. She'll be attending a 5th and 6th grade school called Northpointe Intermediate. There were actually quite a few parents registering they're children there. Maia will return on the 15th to get her schedule, textbooks, teacher and locker assignments. We were allowed to walk down the fifth grade wing and see the cafeteria. I'll register Evan on the 19th.
Today is the last day of camp for Evan. After practice today they get a locker and their pads, etc. Monday they start regular football practice. The weather is supposed to be in the upper 90's the rest of the week. It's funny, one day during the Edouard storms it was 87 and it was nice, but humid with the rain in the air.
More tomorrow! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment