Friday, August 22, 2008

It's rainy in Houston too

Jeff commented to me as we were waiting for the rain to pass at Evan's scrimmage that as many people said "you know it's hot in Houston" they also failed to mention that when it rains - it rains! I imagine some of what we're getting is fall out from Fay, but it's rained every day this week.

Evan's scrimmage was played on one field but two separate games red and white teams. The coach called out first team white defense and Evan jogged onto the field. Unfortunately he didn't do too much because they didn't run any pass plays. Then there was lightning and thunder, the coach sounded the horn and it was pretty much over.

Maia and Evan start school on Monday - so we're going to enjoy our weekend sleeping in (now that Eli is feeling better) and I'll be singing on Sunday, so I'll let you know how that goes! :)

No comments: