Let's see...we've filed complaints with the BBB, American Moving and Storage Association and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Jeff told me today one of the groups is providing pro bono legal help and that if they hold it 30 days they are in clear violation of any contract. So at least there is help out there and hopefully it means we will get our stuff in the near future!
Today the kids and I visited Jeff's office and met the secretary, sales rep and Jeff's boss Geoff. We're going to dinner with him and his wife at P.F. Chang's tomorrow night.
Tonight I am watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics in Bejing. How visually stunning was that! It reminds me that my dear friend Tracey Thornblade Belmont and her husband Michael will be leaving Aug. 14 to adopt a little girl they have decided to name Sophia Cai. I'm so excited for Tracey and Michael as their family will be complete with little Nicholas staying home with both sets of grandparents to keep busy!
Probably one of the major things we're getting used to is the bugs. In the house there are usually centipedes and spiders. Outside the mosquitoes can be brutal as Maia, Eli and Jeff can attest.
I called a Christian school about a Mom's Day Out program nearby...for one day a week from 9 - 2:30 is $80 registration and $85 a month! While I think it's a good idea for Eli to socialize with other kids his age, and I like the idea of a Christian school, I think I may look for another alternative.
Evan is reading over my shoulder as I type this and he knows I hate that! :( So I'm signing off for today! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment