There was one final item that eluded us on Maia's school list which easily ran me over $50 if you count her locker shelf, mirror and memo board. Anyway, the item was Magic Rub Erasers which I had NO idea what they were. I'm still not exactly sure, but they are white, three to a pack and you can only get them at Office Depot. I also learned at registration for Maia that you can buy the items on the school list at the school for a set amount and not worry about running around to Target and other stores to get what you need! That would be a note to self for next year.
Maia has been going to gymnastics for three weeks now and they had student evaluations today. She was promoted already to Rockets. Classes begin with Sparklers, then Firecrackers, then Rockets. Hopefully this class will challenge her a little more. I don't worry about the tumbling part but she needs more work and experience on the balance beam and uneven bars.
Went to register Evan today at the high school, but looks like the immunization sheet I got from Dr. Lim's before I left was incomplete as far as dates goes, so I had to fax the office in Mt. Pleasant so they're fax directly to the high school hopefully he's up to date because I have another appointment tomorrow at 1:40.
It's supposed to rain all weekend - I suppose some fall out from Fay which is over the Florida keys right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment