Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Should I Be Worrying?
As you know, Marlena has never had to deal with Hurricanes or evacuations. We don't live in a designated evacuation zone as far as Houston goes. We live far enough northwest where Houston is concerned. However, Evan's football game has been cancelled for tomorrow which was a bummer because I love my weekly football game. Turns out Varsity will play tomorrow night away and the JV and Freshmen games will be rescheduled at another time. In the event of bad weather it was announced that we are to check the church website to see if there will be two or one service on Sunday. When I went to Wal-mart there I was buying socks and a movie for Evan and everyone else was buying gas cans, water jugs and everything else! Hmmmm I thought to myself, maybe I should be a little better prepared "just in case". So tomorrow I think I'll brave one of the stores with Eli and pick up a few things on the Hurricane Preparation Guide. When I see people boarding up their windows in our plan THEN I'll worry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment