Yesterday Evan's team won their first game of the season 21-0 so they are now 1-1. Evan played a decent amount in the second half and was even credited for a tackle. LOL When the announcer said his name I of course yelled a loud "woo hoo!" Hey if you have one fan in the crowd it's gonna me your mom! It was a good thing the team they played wasn't very good because once again their receivers couldn't catch, one punt return bounced off a players helmet and luckily into a teammate's hands and they had some pretty dumb penalties. Have I mentioned how excited I am football season has started? This Sunday NFL begins and how apropos that the Steelers are opening their season against the Houston Texans.
Unfortunately Eli has decided to come down with a runny nose. Hopefully we can curtail it with Dimetapp before it's get worse. Poor thing couldn't breathe at all last night and he finally fell asleep with my arm under his neck, which by the way was NOT comfortable!
My friend Kelli sent me a really simple recipe for Beef Stroganoff. I paired it with a French bread baguette and dipping oil like you get at John Harvard's (in Monroeville) and grape tomatoes for a pop in your mouth kind of veggie. It was SO good!
Not too much on the agenda this weekend. I'm going to look for a Steelers flag before Sunday's game. I think we'll hit Sam's Boat for a meal since I've been good about cooking all week and Jeff's been craving a fish sandwich from there. Sunday I'll be singing in choir. More on Monday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment