Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mommy time

It's 12:32 a.m. CST and here I sit catching up on the shows I record and then watch when I get a free moment which happens to be around this time if Eli wears himself out enough to fall asleep at a decent hour. There are a few shows that I don't miss during the week, and yes I know I sound like a TV junkie, but right now it's Dancing With The Stars, Project Runway just completed it's season, Heroes, The Mentalist, Eli Stone (no it's not just because that's my son's name), Law and Order SVU and ER in its final season. Thank goodness for DVR (digital video recorder) because I couldn't live without it!

(Friday afternoon) Evan's team won their second game of the season yesterday against a team that up until yesterday was undefeated. Evan only got in for one play, but I suppose that's better than none right? He told me last night since they only have one running back that he's going to ask his coach about switching positions. There are only two games left in the season, but there's not harm in asking.

I'm singing the offertory this Sunday at church. Aaron Copland's "At the River." Did I mention the church I attend has a membership of 1400 and it's considered small? I'm also going to sing with the Praise Team and Choir too. So it'll be another long Sunday. However I already have lunch taken care of since they're having their annual Brisket and Chicken sales this weekend, so I'll be picking some up after church!

Well, the kids will be home in a little over an hour, then I need to run to the Post Office and get dinner ready. Shrimp Scampi, Alfredo noodles and salad! :)

No comments: