I hate to say it, but time is completely running out for me and this moving thing. First, the check HR sent to the moving company via UPS was lost, but they are wiring it. So the movers will come between 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Things are slowly coming together. I sent Maia off to her friend Abbey's for the night and tomorrow. They are going to Idlewild for one last hurrah together. Eli will go to his babysitter Sue Sue's one last time and to see his friend DJ. That means I'll almost have an empty house to deal with the movers, get the things out of the garage to the front of the house, move boxes downstairs to the living room, move the old furniture out to the curb.
It's come down to what to take and what not to take. Luckily my mom has said that what is left here will be here when we come back for Christmas. Maybe by then I'll have regained my sanity and can look at things clearly. Somewhere I read "don't wait until the last minute to pack" I know I've failed that lesson horribly! :)
Jeff comes home Thursday thank God - this hasn't been easy pretty much on my own!
I won't have Internet after tomorrow morning so the blog will have to go on hiatus for a while until we have our Internet up and running in Houston. I'm sure I'll have some good stories to tell then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment