Friday, April 3, 2009

Blue Belle Mocha Madness

Maia introduced me to a new flavor of ice cream this week. I guess she had it at her friend Katylin's house where she is tonight. Anyway - it's called Mocha Madness by Blue Belle. If you like Mocha's at Starbucks you will like this. (Not you mom - since I know you're not a coffee drinker.) It has the coffee taste, but is sweet and has caramel ribbons, chocolate pieces and pecans...yum! In fact while I'm watching a movie tonight with the boys I'm going to enjoy a bowl! :)

This week was good. Still putting finishing touches on the Summer issue that is in the design stage right now. I drove to Katy where our offices are, and touched base with the Assistant Editor Carlee, who actually handles most of the production stuff after my editing is done.

Yesterday due to high winds, we spent at least two hours without power at home. I guess some 2,000 Center Point Energy customers were without electricity in the Cypress area. Of course I was doing laundry and cooking stuffed peppers in the oven when it happened. Luckily by the time we got back from the dentist, the power was on! :)

Well Maia just called for me to bring her sleepover stuff over to Katylin's - so off I go! :)

No comments: