Ok so I jumped the gun on the swan song to Furby post. The Tramadol that he was prescribed seems to have worked as I look over at him and he is laying on the floor nearby a I write. It did take a couple of days for the medicine to kick in, but he is living his usual dog life, however is getting a can of food a day with his medicine hidden in it. I think I even caught him running a few times! I suppose he'll stay on it until it doesn't mask the problem anymore, but for now he is enjoying life again.
My Summer issue of Cy-Fair Magazine came out this week, and aside from a typo that I didn't make (although it's in a story I wrote) I think it looks great! I'm getting ready to type up my list for the writers to choose the stories they would like to do for fall. I'll be sending a copy to a few of you, and they haven't yet posted it online, but when they do you can read it there. www.cyfairmagazine.com.
Tomorrow Eli and I are going to look at a house in Tomball by the high school as a potential rental. We'll need to move out of here by the end of June. Evan will be going with Mike for two weeks at the end of June, so I think it's better to move while we have the extra body to help with the process.
Eli seems to have recovered from his strep although he will stay on the antibiotic for a total of 10 days. I'm convinced he's going to turn into a chicken nugget, fries and a Sprite one of these days!
Evan's Spring football game will be next Thursday (the big red and white game). I guess last year they had 3500 people there. They have a catered meal you can purchase, games, etc. Major fundraiser for the Tomball Athletic Booster Club of which I am the Chair of publicity. Appropriate don't you think?
Well that's it for now. Time for my beauty sleep! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment