Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh the weather ouside is frightful...

Well I have a few minutes before I head out to a Chamber luncheon. You may thing all I do at this job is eat and...you're right. I also drink a lot of coffee, so it's a good thing when I was pregnant with Eli I got a taste for it!

The weather here has to be the major story. Last week I went and bought Maia a new winter coat at Justice and got it for half off with a coupon I had. It was 75 Monday, 35 Wednesday, 70 again on Sunday and today it's in the 40's. Yes I know it's nothing compared to PA weather, but cold here none the less. By this weekend it will be in the mid-70's again. No wonder people get sick here!

I was lucky and got over my sinus thing in time for the Christmas concerts at my church. They both went really well and we got rave reviews for our jazz numbers.

Jeff is in Milan, Tennessee for a few days this week on business, he'll be back on Wednesday. Well it's lunch time. More later! :)

No comments: